Look, I made a gif of this most awesome wizard at the Leaky Cauldron!
DUDE IS READING ‘A BRIEF HISTORY OF TIME’ BY STEPHEN HAWKING
I NEVER REALIZED
are you serious
I always assumed wizards just ignored science, because the fact that “magic” exists, can explain anything. But there are MuggleBorn wizards, ones who, until they were eleven, lived in the real world and learned science and things. Did they all just abandon that normal, muggle knowledge, like Harry did? It’s always been there, itching in the back of my mind.
FOUR FOR YOU SCIENCE WIZARD
YOU GO SCIENCE WIZARD
can we point out that he’s doing wandless magic too
like voldemort couldnt even do that shit
molly fuckin weasley couldnt fuckin do that
who are you
pretty sure this whole series has been about the wrong wizard guys
Plot Twist: He is able to do wandless magic because his comprehensive understanding of quantum physics means that he is the only wizard/witch to actually understand how magic works.
nope-not-true asked: Once you get this, post 5 random facts about yourself, and then send it to your 10 favorite followers !
Thanks nope-not-true ♥
* I am leaving France in november to live in New Zealand for a year with one of my best friends.
* I LOVE writing letters! Like very much!
* I would be so happy to live like a “witch”, in a forest, with my “familiars”, harvesting wild plants and making remedies. I am very into natural cosmetics : I do most of them myself, sometimes with my own plants.
* When I was little, I was so infatuated with the goddess Athena, than I thought I was a sort of human reincarnation of her.
* I am merrier than ever, when I’m abroad.